Roles and Responsibilities
- Sound knowledge on DCS (Distributed Control System), PLC ( PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER ) system.
- Handling Equipment's: Reactors (SSR and GLR), Centrifuges (also Bottom Discharge Centrifuge), Millers, Filters (LF, CDF, MF, NF, LMF, PNF and ANFD, PAND), Driers (TD, VTD, RCVD).
- Responsible for Quality, Safety, Productivity in plant.
- Handle different types of reactions like exothermic, pH adjustments, drying and other.
- Coordinating with various functions, ensuring optimum utilization of resources and implementing quality management system
- To maintain high standard of health, safety & environment aiming towards zero accidents & minimal environmental impact.
- Good exposure in vacuum distillations & Normal distillations.
- To maintain the highest standards of quality in product manufacturing and compliance with respect to customer expectations.
- Liaison the cross functional activities like Warehouse, Quality, Process development, Engineering & Supply Chain.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Responsible for production output, product quality and on-time delivery.
- Should motivate subordinates in optimizing their performance levels and possesses excellent analytical, organizational & interpersonal skills.
Role:Production / Manufacturing Head
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical
Deccan Fine Chemicals
View Contact Details+